Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Good Radio Day

Can I just say that I love WPKL (The Pickle). Today they played I'm A Believer, Last Train To Clarksville, I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock N' Roll Band), Nights In White Satin and Young Girl.

That many good songs in one day is downright unbelievable. 2 Moodykins songs in one day is downright awe inspiring. I only wish the second song they played wasn't Nights In White (f-ing) Satin. I get all nostalgic about concerts when I hear that song. As much as it's not a particular favorite of mine, when it's done live it's truly incredible. Hearing it on the radio makes me want to get out the lighter and sway and squee and rush a stage that just doesn't seem to be located in my office.

I shouldn't really be feeling so down about the whole concert thing when I saw the guys 3 times last year and 2 times the year before.

I guess I should be happy that I'm at least hearing them on the radio. That in itself is amazing. Mind you they aren't in Pickle's regular rotation, but they do get played. (At least those two songs do)



I miss blondie moodykins so much. Have I mentioned that?

Now if only Pickle would start playing more Herman's Hermits and maybe a few more Three Dog Night songs, then I'd be really happy. With my luck they'll start playing Old Fashioned Love Song and I'll get it stuck in my head again for another week.

The joys of having to listen to radio at the office! It's probably a good thing no one is around much, so they wouldn't see me dancing to The Zombies Time Of The Season.

No one needs to see me dancing!

0 comments: