Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today Sucked

Seriously, all my plans got shot to hell in a handbasket wrapped in a butaine (sp) blanket and someone tossed a match.

The rain showers washed my plans of going to the mountains away. So most of my day was spent being very very bored. At some point in the afternoon we attempted to go to Round Hill Park, so the youngest nephew could feel like he did something today. We managed to see the baby bull and another barn before the rain started back up with a vengence.

After that, we went to Quaker Steak & Lube for dinner. The wings there are fantastic. We each ordered a different flavor of sauce for our wings so we could get a sampling. So far I like all of them. Yum! For dessert we had apple nachos. Another yum.

Dinner was the highlight of my day.

I think that's pretty awful when the only enjoyment that comes from a 24 hour period involves food.

Even my rant of the day involves food. After dinner we were going to bring Krispy Kreme donuts home for my mum only to find that the damn place closed at 4:00 p.m.

WTF is up with that?

Do they not know that when you want a donut you want it now! Not in 10 hours.

ARGH!

It's time to forget today happened and move on to tomorrow.

0 comments: