Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that make me go ewww!

1. Elvis Costello and his wife sharing a liplock.



Though I wonder at myself for right clicking on the damn thing.

2. Marie Hagward erm Hayward.



God that woman is scary!

3. 200 + pound women in binkinis. That is something noone needs to see. Not now. Not ever.

4. Butt cleavage. Even on a twig-like woman, I don't want to see this and I can't believe that in some instances its done on purpose



A little more fabric is needed I think.

5. When roadkill doesn't get cleaned up and the roadkill is a cat! That not only makes me go eww, it makes me cry. I don't care whether the cat is feral or a pet, I hate to see them or any other animal squished on the side of the road.

6. Micky Dolenz. I used to crush on him when I was little. That was before he got fat and bald and had to compensate for the lack of hair on his head by growing a beard.



7. Baggy pants that hang down over the butt so that you can view the wearers boxers. What is up with the boys that do this? This is so unattractive. I don't really want to see anyone's undies. It's slightly better than the crack of their butt though.

8. Any song or video sung by Celine Dion or the bevy of pop tarts and boybands that have less talent than my kitten Oogie who's only talent is escaping whatever room I've put him in.

9. Any insect that I've never seen before. (flies, ants, bees etc are fine) All other creepy bugs make me scream and shout, as the Oingo Boingo song goes.

10. Nicole Richie and any of her friends or ex-friends.



Feed her. Buy her a whole McDonald's worth of food! Force feed her if necessary.

11. Paris Hilton, I figure if her friend (ex-friend) makes me go ewww it would be wrong not to include this talentless piece of crap on my list. I don't want to look at her and I really don't want to listen to her. Make her go away!

12. The whole JonBenet thing. Why ewww? Because of the way that poor little dead girl was exploited in the pageant circuit by her family. I'm in firm belief that if she hadn't been doing that she'd still be alive and my news would be filled with different crap than it is today. Little girls should not be made up to look like trumped up whores at 6 by their parents for a beauty pagents. That's just icky!

13. My hair. Which refuses to do anything I want it to. Ewww! Ick! and Argh!

0 comments: