Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm Not In The Mood

These last two weekends have really been a killer. Yesterday I scrubbed out the bathroom. Not fun. Today I'm hunting down another cleaning project or something to do. It's too hot in my house for some reason.

I hate this. I'm hate running around for nothing, but I hate sitting at home. I want to do something, but I don't know what. I'm sick of everything. I'm sick of worrying about my weight. I'm tired of sitting in front of this computer, but there's not much else to do. I don't want to waste gas, because I need money for my Atlantic City trip in 2 weeks.

In a word I'm miserable.

Malls do nothing for me, because I don't have money to spend. That's pretty much the same for Wheeling. I dont' have money to throw away and I really need to conserve my calorie intake for my weekend in Jersey. I'm going to come back such a fat cow. I know it.

I have music on but I can't hear it. It's just noise to me right now.

I'm like that Bacharach and David song that everyone covers: I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself.

There was a time when I'd make a mix cd, but even now that bores me. Especially since I don't have anyone to trade CDs with. BAH!

Maybe I should just go back to bed and wait for Monday to start. Double yuck!

I've now officially slipped into childish mode. This has got to stop. I need something to do!!!!!

0 comments: