Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Need More House!

Not as in a place to live, the tv show, sillies. I'm addicted to this series thanks to USA Network. It's part of my Friday night lineup that is now finished until January. No new Monk or Psych until January. I think I might die until then. At least on Sept 5 the new House episodes start to air on Fox! Yay! More Hugh Laurie.

I don't know what it is about him that I really love. Yes, I know he's not what most would consider attractive, but I think he's got that geeky sexy going on. Plus he's got these gorgeous eyes they seem to enjoy playing up on the show.

I'm a sucker for a geeky face with a pretty pair of eyes. It helps his character is completely snarky.



Seriously how could you resist this face?



That's one lucky lollipop.

0 comments: