Friday, September 01, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 87

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that best describe your current "mood"

These songs don't necessarilly have a mood word in the title but they affect how I'm feeling

Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes (sad): Pittsburgh's mayor is living hour to hour at Shadyside hospital with a rare form of brain cancer. He's only been in office for 9 months and he's only 61 years old. This is just sad and wrong.

Herman's Hermits -I'm Into Something Good(relief): The holiday weekend is upon us! Squee! I so need the extra sleep and the extra time to get ready for my weekend trip to NJ next week.

Nick Lowe - Let's Eat (hungry): I haven't had my breakfast yet and my belly is really grumbling. Damn my belly for always wanting food.

The Friendly Indians - I Know You Know (excited): It's finally Friday! And hopefully there are some reruns of my favorite shows on USA tonight! I need my House fix..oh and I wouldn't mind watching Psych, cos the guy that plays Shawn is hot!

The Cure - To Wish Impossible Things (hopeful): Would it be possible that the weather forecast predicting sunny weather with temps in the mid-70's for next weekend be dead on? Oh how I hope so!

0 comments: