Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

A few things to make me smile and rejoice today.

~ My Target Visa card upped my credit limit at long last! Could this mean my credit is improving? I've had some rough times financially for the last few years, this may be a sign that things are starting to look up, even though my salary isn't.

~ My BP card is almost paid off. If I have a bout of good luck, I might be able to get rid of that bill before Christmas. That's something to rejoice about.

~ I got another CD from La La in the mail today! This one was a Christmas CD! Woot!



There are some really cute tracks on this one. My favorite is Minnie & Santa.

~ My pink African Daisy is in bloom again, that would make the third bloom on this plant. Last year my daisies only got 2 blooms. Oddly this third one is the prettiest.

~ Rumor has it, the weather for most of the week is going to be in the low 80's. Rejoice and be glad!

0 comments: