Friday, August 18, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 85

Top 5 songs to help you vent your frustrations

1 Boingo - Insanity (Long Version): This song has kept me from killing people in the worst of road rage episodes.

2. The Moody Blues - Vintage Wine: This song is so cheery that when it plays it takes any problems away. It also sticks in my head for hours ...no....days at a time.

3. Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Killing Jar: Siouxsie songs always help release tension. I like this one and most of the Peepshow CD. It's one of my favorite Siouxsie discs.

4. Elvis Costello - Tart: I don't know what it is about this song, but screaming Tart always makes me feel so much better. And damn it, this song sticks in my head too.

5. Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me: This is another one of those songs that just wipe away any problems when you're singing it at the top of your lungs while stuck in traffic somewhere. It also makes people in passing cars call for the men in little white coats.

0 comments: