Saturday, December 03, 2005

Venturing Out

I have to go to Wal-mart today, for necessary things and not Christmas presents.

Wish me luck.

Walmart is scary during the regular part of the year. At Christmas is like an insane asylum. There's never enough sales help. The lines are incredibly long. Not a good situation at all.

And the problem is that most Walmarts are the day to day shopping places that we go to for necessary items. Our Walmart is a Supercenter, so it really is. So imagine having to do grocery shopping and having to deal with the lines of the season.

Yikes!

I'm not doing grocery shopping thankfully, but I have to go to get CDRs and mailing envelopes. I dread going there, but it's the cheapest place to go, so I'll just have to deal with the lines.

I'll probably need more than prozac when I'm done.

0 comments: