Saturday, December 10, 2005

Some Snow!

Our several inches of snow are fast melting, and the way this storm came upon us, I didn't even get to take any photos of the sparkling white stuff.

I feel oddly let down by this.

This snow storm seemed to wreck so much havoc everywhere but in my neck of the woods. Not that I want havoc, ok, maybe I want a little bit of havoc, but I think you know what I mean.

I'm in firm belief that with snow it should come in large amounts or not at all.

I want the kind of snow that shuts the world down.

A mere few inches only makes life difficult, and right now I don't need anymore difficulties. I have enough, what with a job that's not working out and trying to find another one.

So if there's going to be any more snow..it better come in increments of 10 or 20 INCHES!!!

0 comments: