Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's Hump Day - Christmas Style

Ok, maybe not completely Christmas style but hey, it's December 21. Two more work days until Christmas. Let me tell you, I'm exceedingly happy right now. I'm more than exceedingly happy, because I'm going to get some pay from my other boss tonight hopefully.

But since it's hump day, I'm not going to talk about either job. I'm going to post pictures of the men I'd like to find under my tree this year.

Elvis Costello - But please leave Diana Krall home. I feel guilty lusting after her hubby. OK, not that guilty.


Justin Hayward - He need not wear anything but a little red bow.


John Lodge - He need only wear that beautiful smile.


Sir Cliff Richard - He needs to take that awful shirt off! He could take all of it off, but I know he's a good boy, so if he'd like to show up under the tree wrapped nicely I'd be very happy.

0 comments: