Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last Minute Presents For Me

Since I don't know when I'll be able to buy myself the new mp3 player, because I'm not going to be near a Best Buy, Wal-mart or Circuit City until the first of the year now, I decided to do some online shopping at Half.com.

I figured I deserved a few cheap CDs for the holidays, even though they probably won't arrive until the first of the year as well.

But I have acquired 2 new Cliff Richard CDs, one is a Christmas CD for next year.



I swear I'll be singing Mistletoe and Wine in July along with Don't Need a Reindeer. Songs like this should be illegal! Cliff needs a spanking for recording that song, and I'm just the woman to do it! And Justin can line up behind him, because he's next!



The next disc was my bargain disc. I got Real As I Want To Be for a little more than 5 bucks! Oddly this is the first non-holiday Cliff disc that I'll own.

Can you believe that until a few weeks ago the only 2 Cliff Richard songs I really knew were Suddenly with Olivia Newton John and All I Ask Of You with Sarah Brightman?

0 comments: