Friday, December 02, 2005

Top 5 On Friday

Music Memoirs has yet another Top 5 for us.

Top 5 Beautiful Voices

I wanted to do 2 lists for this but I think I've managed to break things down into one. I'm also going to use it as an opportunity to give you some extra Christmas Cheer!

Justin Hayward



The Moody Blues - December Snow

Justin has such a sweet pure voice, it makes me wonder how such a voice can come from a man that makes such strange faces sometimes!

Michael Crawford



Michael Crawford - O Holy Night

Michael is "The Phantom." It's funny to think that this actor that was known for comedy roles could play this part and sing it like he does.

Jennifer Nobel



Grey Eye Glances - Snow

Jennifer is the lead singer for the band Grey Eye Glances. The song I chose isn't really a Christmas song, but it's so beautiful and so wintery that it seems appropriate. I think that once you hear her sing, you'll love her voice too.

Diana Krall



Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep

I tried to dislike her for so long, mostly because she's married to Elvis Costello, but I can't ignore the fact that she has such a wonderful voice as well as being an accomplished pianist.

Michael Ball



Michael Ball - A Winter's Tale

I've loved his voice since hearing him play Marius in Les Miz. This man can even make "My Heart Will Go On" sound good.

0 comments: