Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday - Past, Present & Future

What are a few of you favorite albums from last year?

Jamie Cullum - Catching Tales


Yes, I finally got this damn CD!!!

The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You - Live At The Greek



Best live Moodies album. This one tops Red Rocks in my book.

Paul McCartney - Chaos and Creation In The Backyard



If you thought Paul didn't have it anymore, you were wrong, very wrong!

What are a few of your current favorite songs?
These aren't exactly current songs, but these are songs that I'm loving right now.
Cliff Richard & Olivia Newton John - Had To Be
Rachel Fuller - Cigarettes and Housework
Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
(Bet you didnt think that one would be on this list, eh?)
Bridin Brennan - Where's Your Love
(I was just introduced to her lovely vocals yesterday)

What bands do you hope do more recording/touring in the coming year?
Well I hope Elvis Costello finishes up the new album he's supposedly working on and does a larger tour than the one that's posted on his webpage. Why? There aren't any dates anywhere that I can get to.

I would like to see hell freeze over and those Moody Blues guys go into a studio and record an album. But since hell froze over for the Eagles a few times, I don't think the devil is going to put on his winter coat for the Moodies.

I'd also be thrilled with a new Cliff Richard album, even though I have at least 20 CDs of his to buy in the coming year.

0 comments: