Monday, December 26, 2005

Random 10 - Merry Christmas Edition

Music Memoirs wants to know what was on my Christmas playlist. Well that's pretty easy, most of it was Christmas music, because I've felt very festive this year.

Diana Krall - Winter Wonderland
Diana Krall - Let It Snow
From this wonderful CD that I recommend to everyone



The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer
The Moody Blues - On This Christmas Day


This is the best Christmas/Winter CD ever! I command all of you to buy it and be seduced by that damn reindeer song!

Annie Haslam - We Three Kings
Annie Haslam - It Snows In Heaven Too



Annie has one of the most beautiful voices in music. To miss out on this CD is criminal.

Cliff Richard - Christmas Is Quiet
Cliff Richard - Little Town



The second best Christmas CD! Buy it because Cliff is such a cutie and because Mistletoe and Wine is "the" best song, next to that damn reindeer song Justin Hayward wrote.

Michael Crawford - Scarlet Ribbons
Michael Crawford - Mary Did You Know?



The beautiful holiday album by the only "Phantom" in my eyes. The man has a voice like an angel.

And the photo?



This is one of the trees at the front of our church. Probably one of the only good shots I got yesterday, trying to capture the beauty for my mum, who hasn't been able to attend mass in a long while.

0 comments: