Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's already here. I can't believe it's raining, of all things.

Someone missed the memo, it's "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas," not "I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas."

But that's not important. What's important is that all of my family was together for the holiday and for once we weren't so very dysfunctional. Christmas Eve dinner was wonderful.

I spent the afternoon helping my mom and sister-in-law bread chicken and fish for the meal, occassionally swigging from a bottle of Arbor Mist. All was good. It's still good.

But like all good things, it must end, and because I'll be spending the rest of the day away from the computer enjoying my family and my presents I wish you one final bit of Christmas Cheer, from one of my favorite holiday CDs.

Annie Haslam - Away In A Manger

0 comments: