Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday Randomness

~ First I want to shout out a very Happy B-day to Copper. I hope you have a wonderful day!

And here's my favorite Lodgey for you!



~ My boss' dog Hogan passed away during the months I wasn't working for him. I was so upset not to see the big old lug last night when I went to help him with his bookkeeping. Hogan was such a sweetie. I'll miss him terribly. Oh and yes, I'll be working for him again starting the first of the year, thank heavens!

~ Tonight I'm going to Redd Dawg's to relax and unwind with about 4 Key Lime Shooters. I'm telling you these drinky poos are pretty damn good, and I deserve a few drinky poos after the 3 months I've just had.

~ I can't believe the number of Christmas CDs I own. Believe it or not, before The Moody Blues released December there weren't any Christmas CDs in my collection. I was a Scrooge when it came to holiday music. Now I've done a complete turnaround.

~ I'm still pondering the new mp3 player. The one I got last Christmas only holds a little more than a CDR worth of songs. Not that it matters, but I hate that it plays them in a specific order. I don't need a portable hard drive of music, because I'm not out and about enough to justify the cost of such a player, but I'd like a decent enough one that I could take it on long walks over the summer or when I go on a long drive. I really like the Creative Zen Nano that's about 140 dollars with 1 GB.

~ Christmas Cheer Time!

Today's song is by my Moody Men. Since it's Copper's B-day and since she said she hadn't heard this one:

The Moody Blues - What Child Is This?

I still wish Justin would have learned more than one verse

0 comments: