Monday, December 19, 2005

Counting My Blessings

Sometimes when life isn't treating you kindly, and let me tell you, life has been kicking me in the butt a lot lately, it's hard to see the many blessings that you have.

1. I still have my parents and my wonderful grandmother to help me when I'm not as strong as I want to be.

2. I have a sister that can always bring a smile to my face.

3. I have a brother that's very supportive and generous.

4. There is still money in the bank.

5. My old boss came through for me, giving me an opportunity to get out of the bad situation that I'm in.

6. There's a cute litte kitten who is so loving that I find it hard to believe the animal is a "cat!"

7. I have a roof over my head.

8. Bernie the Beretta still runs.

9. There's always someone to listen when I need to talk.

See that's a lot of blessings and I know there's more. I just wish I felt better about things.

0 comments: