Sunday, December 18, 2005

Random 10 - 1 Week Til Christmas!!!!

It's been one helluva weekend. Music Memoirs wants to know what 10 songs were on my weekend playlist, so I'm going to tell ya.

Cliff Richard & Olivia Newton John - Had To Be
Cliff Richard & Olivia Newton John - Suddenly
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine (This song is worse than that damn reindeer song by the Moody Blues! It's been stuck in my head for over a month now!)

Can I just say I'm fast falling for Sir Cliff.

Diana Krall - Love Me Like A Man

The Girl In The Other Room actually trumps her hubby's album from the same year on my list of favorites.

John Lodge - Thunder Child
(Since being sent this song I've listened to it 152 times. If you don't believe me, go to my Audioscrobbler page to see for sure)
John Lodge - Street Cafe
(My favorite Lodgey song)

Diana Krall - Jingle Bells
Rob Thomas - New York Christmas
Erasure - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Some of the songs on my winamp and on my Muvo Mp3 player that only holds 30 songs

Crying

And Best Buy is sold out of everything!!!!!!

Ooops! I digrees, I'm not done with my playlist yet.

Elaine Paige - Father Christmas Eyes
(This song makes me think about some bloke that looks like Father Christmas)

And now for the picture....



Mmmmm Sir Cliff! Yeah I fancy older blokes, leave me alone! The only song I don't have on this playlist is Had To Be, which I discovered watching a video clip. I want this song so badly! If any of you want any of these songs, just ask and I'll send em your way.

0 comments: