Friday, December 16, 2005

Top 5 On Friday

Care of Music Memoirs

"Top 5 "Musical" gifts you'd like to receive this year"

1. Ipod Shuffle or the Creative Nano equivilant. Actually I'd probably prefer the Creative equivilant because I'm so anti-ipod that it's ridiculous. Anyway, I just want an mp3 player with room for more songs.

2. Grey Eye Glances - Live



One of the few GEG albums I don't have.

3. Enya - Amarantine



I need some soothing music in my life!

4. Annie Haslam - One Enchanted Evening



5. Jamie Cullum - Catching Tales



I've been buying so much Christmas music lately that I've neglected the regular music on my cd list.

BTW the Christmas cheer will be posted later tonight because I'm going to be working at hopefully my new/old job tonight for a few hours.

Fingers crossed for me, my old boss is hopefully going to take me back full time in January! Yay!

0 comments: