Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hump Day Randomness

It's midweek again and I can only say one thing "THANK GOD!"

~ When Christmas music makes you cry, you're either a sap or having a nervous breakdown. I'm going for the the last choice.

~ I've finally got myself around 125 on the scale at Curves. Which means since last October I've lost at least 30 lbs if not more.

~ I like a zillion other people need more hours in my day. I haven't been able to work on any of my writing projects because I'm too keyed up about my job and I hate that, but when I open my document with my story my mind just freezes up and all inspiration is gone.

~ In Swindon a few months back, Justin Hayward performed the Tom Rush song, No Regrets. I really love that song, only I like another cover of it better. Midge Ure did it in the 80's and his version is my favorite.

~ Now it's time for the Hump Day Hunks




0 comments: