Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday already. It's amazing what having a day off can do for the week. Only 2 more days of work this week and that brings me all kinds of joy.

Why?

Because this job will be done on Friday and I'll never have to go back. For that alone, I'm happy. These three months have not been good for me or my nerves. In fact, they've been so bad that I'm going back to my slightly unstable job with my old boss. I think I've mentioned that. Anything is better than constantly be worrying about making huge mistakes or not understanding something or well, just everything.

So in celebration, I bring you my favorite hunks.


Even in the 80's Cliff was gorgeous.




My two eternally beautiful Moody men.



And I can't forget Mr. Costello, who will have a new album out in the spring! Squee!

0 comments: