Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday - Looking Back On 2005

What were some of your favorite songs that you discovered this year, either new or new to you?
Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
The Wallflowers - The Beautiful Side Of Somewhere
Andy Bell - Crazy
Erasure - Don't Say You Love Me
Rick Astley - Vincent
Burt Bacharach - Who Are These People

I have all these songs on my hard drive, so if you'd like any of them, just let me know and I'll upload them.

What were your favorite albums of this year?
Rob Thomas - Something To Be
Erasure - Nightbird
Andy Bell- Electric Blue
Diana Krall - Christmas Songs

What new artists did you discover this year?
There's really only one artist that I discovered that I've put on my favorite's list and that's Grey Eye Glances. The first song I heard was Snow, and after that I was hooked. I'm still working on completing my collection of their music.

0 comments: