Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Christmas Angel

This weekend I did a lot of reading. I belong to a book club, Zooba that sends me a new hardcover book of my choosing once a month. The price is 10.55 after all is said and done. Not bad for a new book.

My last book was a holiday inspired novel by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer.



It's one of his Cape Light novels and the sorry is really beautiful. It makes me think of lovely novels by Richard Paul Evans. If you like The Christmas Box or Timepiece, you'll like this one.

It's a story of real people. The kind that it's not hard to identify with. It's a novel about love and family and miracles that sometime happen when you least expect them.

It's a short read, only about 250 pages, and worth every minute that you spend turning the pages. I recommend it to anyone looking for something to lift there spirits this holiday season.

0 comments: