Friday, December 30, 2005

Top 5 On Friday

It's time for another Music Memoirs meme!

Top 5 Musical Resolutions

1. Acquire more Cliff Richard CDs. I need a lot of Cliff goodness in my life. So far I have 1 CD, but I've ordered two more and I'm waiting on the 2 I ordered right before Christmas, so I'll have 5 before the end of next month! Woot!

2. To see The Moody Blues in concert one more time. Seriously, I shouldn't even spend the 100 dollars on a concert ticket, because the show never changes much, but I like to see the guys once or twice or erm...three times a year, just because.

3. To clean up my music files on my computer. There are almost 5100 songs on my computer. I think its time to find out which ones I really want on there and which ones are only taking up good hard drive space. (Or even, which ones are on my computer more than once...but that's a long story)

4. To be content with the mp3 player that I just ordered even though by the end of the year there will be a zillion upgraded versions. BTW, my Zen Micro that I ordered yesterday is on backorder. I thought I'd have it next weekend, but now I have no idea when I'm getting it. Grrr.

5. To support more CD Baby artists. I have a list of CDs a mile long from artists sold on that site and so far I've bought one of Judith Owen's CDs and a Grey Eye Glances disc. This year I vow to support my favorite indie artists!

0 comments: