Sunday, December 04, 2005

Random 10 - Weekend Stress

Music Memoirs has the best music memes, and that's not just because I create the Top 5 On Friday topic.

Random 10 is also my idea, along with the help of Elena.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Through The Night

This was playing at the pizza buffet today as the Steelers lost to the Bengals.

Grey Eye Glances - Big Red Boat
Bernie Barlow - Astral Plane
Edwyn Collins - North Of Heaven

These songs were on the mix CD I listened to on the way to the mall today

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Love For Tender
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Next Time Round
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - The Other End Of The Telescope

These songs were on my winamp today. I was in an Elvisy mood today.

Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas
Mike Oldfield - In Dulce Jubilo

And my picture? The sexy Mr. Elvis Costello. I just found this picture this weekend and I enjoy drooling/staring at it.

0 comments: