Thursday, April 01, 2010

Yesterday Was Super Awesome


It was a rough day starting out. I was battling the spreadsheets from hell at work. I went to the gym, did shopping at KMart to get cards for Dad for his b-day tomorrow and dessert for dinner.

I didn't even turn my computer on until shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday evening and I was greeted by an email from The Palace Theater saying that Gordon Lightfoot would be playing in Greensburg June 16.

I squeed and noticed they were doing presales already!

Guess what?

I'm going and my seats are Orchestra, row C!

I'm so excited and I didn't even know about this until the email came! I'm so thrilled. I love Gordon Lightfoot! This made my day, and will be the first "real" concert I've been to in 2 years! Last years shows were all freebies.

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Enjoy enjoy enjoy! I realise how much you like his music :))

yellojkt said...

Sounds like it'll be a good show. It's a good thing those internet rumors weren't true.

Bilbo said...

If he sings his "Ribbon of Darkness/I'm Not Saying" medley, you have permission to clap loudly on my behalf.