Sunday, April 18, 2010

Matt Smith Rocks My World

This cutie pie, ok, this geek, is the new Doctor Who, for those of you aren't already aware of that.

In the last 3 weeks this guy has more than proven he's good enough to be called "THE DOCTOR".

I don't think I ever expected to like him as much as I do, but every week he seems to get better and better. I'm also really pleased with the stories so far. Of course, I've found with all the previous series, the fist few episodes are really strong and make you want to watch the next week.

It will be interesting to see how the next few weeks will turn out like, but even if some of the episodes are crappy, I think I'll be happy with the new doctor.

At least I have something to look forward to watching now. Even if I have to download it so that I don't have to deal with an episode that's been cut to ribbons so that BBC America can air more commercials.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm a little behind on the Doctor episodes. They used to air on PBS here late Sunday nights. It was the perfect time for Who. But they haven't air here since .... oh .... the late eighties. Can you catch me up on what's happened since then?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The Daleks have tried to take over the world...so have the Cybermen...The Master has come and gone a few times...and he's had at least 2 different faces. He's also traveled with a bunch of oddballs...a doctor from CA, Rose Tyler, Captain Jack Harkness, Martha Jones, Donna Noble...and now Amy Pond :P