Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dealing With It

I've really got to spend more time around home for the next few months, aside from the stuff I've got planned. I'm close to getting some bills paid off, which is great however, every time that happens something bad happens to dig me just a bit deeper into the hole I've almost crawled out of.

Why is that?

I hate sitting around "The Roi." There's not much to do here and you can only read so much before the mind craves activity, and this is coming from a person who reads several books a week.

There has to be some things in this area that are fun but don't cost scads of money? I just wish I could find them.

It costs about $12 to go to Critter Country Animal Park. Round Hill Park is free, but it only takes about a half hour to walk through the farm.

~ sigh ~

Its just no fun being frugal.

Its also no fun being broke.

But do you know what? I will deal with it, one way or another.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good things always seem to cost.