Friday, April 16, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs you love to hear live


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Moody Blues - Question: This song is just 100 times better when you can watch Justin and his big acoustic guitar. You get bonus points if he snaps a string.

2. Elvis Costello - I Want You: OMG this song is awesome live. Its probably the best song Mr. Costello does live. If its not included in a concert, its a sad sad day indeed.

3. Herman's Hermits - I'm Into Something Good: This song is just so fun when you get to hear it live. Actually any song Peter Noone does live is fun!

4. Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald: I get to hear this one live in a few months!!!

5. Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind: I love this song. That's all I have to say. The last time I saw them they didn't play it, and it pissed me off royally!

4 comments:

rashbre said...

You've just reminded me of that Moody Blues song, and its one I think I know all the words to without having to revise. Great choice.

Janelle said...

Truth to the Def Lep. Actually, I think I prefer any & all Def Leppard live.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know Elvis is in our city sometime this year in concert.

Mike said...

THis got me looking for something else which wound up at a song I've been playing to death and still am. Right now too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkkNfZp_qDA