Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Weekend Is Winding Down

It has been a crazy awesome weekend. Craig Ferguson was incredible last night in Greensburg. There was so much funny that I don't even know where to start, but I will try to post a review over at Wenches tomorrow. Until then, you can check out some of my photos over here. Let me know which ones you like, so I can use them in my review post.

Today I took dad out to eat at Rock Bottom Brewery @ The Waterfront. I don't think I've ever spent $40.00 on dinner for 2 people before and that was a salad for me, a pot pie for him and two beers! Yikes!

I spent scads of money @ The Waterfront, mostly on books and stuff that smells good. Yes, that means, Bath and Body Works had a sale and I had a coupon. Not a good combination financially especially as the car is costing me a mint this weekend. But you know, sometimes you just have to say Fuck it! Plus I didn't buy anything at the show last night, so I deserved a little treat.

The only problem is, I really can't afford to do much of anything now for the next few weeks.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Put all the CF pictures on cards. Then flip through them while recording them. You'll have a movie.

Wv: otabl - A christmas song about a table.