Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feeling Girly

I admit it. I'm a girly girl. I like pretty things and sweet smelling things. That's why I'm ususally broke. I like to buy those things! So when I get my emails from Bath & Body Works, unless its holiday time or near my birthday, I tend to send the temptation straight to the Trash. (The coupons they send me in the mail, I keep, just in case)

Well my daily email comes but it has a special deal on the fragrances that they only sell in the stores a few times out of the year. Its an online only deal. And they have Flowering Herbs and Juniper Breeze. Those are two of the three Bath and Body fragrances that I have adored since the first time I set foot in their stores.

Its one of the first emails I haven't deleted, because my bottle of Flowering Herbs is almost empty. It doesn't matter that I have about 20 other fragrances that can replace this one, its just a matter of principle! I don't want to go without the one I like best!

If only they would have kept Freesia Fields in the line up of Classics. That's my number one scent, which I hate to use, because when its gone, its gone and the thought of that makes me terribly sad.

I have a funny feeling I'll be making a purchase sometime soon.

1 comments:

Deirdre said...

I can't go to B&BWs. I'd go completely broke. People give me stuff from them for gifts and I relish it while I'm using it!