Thursday, April 08, 2010

Why Must Everything Be Spoiled

I get Hungry Girl emails every day. I like some of her healthy eating tips. I've also discovered some great lo cal snacks from her website, but I hate when she spoils eating out.

Today she decided to tell us about Olive Garden.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that very little at this restaurant is waistline friendly. I mean look at all that cheese.

She then had to suggest cutting out the salad dressing and croutons from the all you can eat salad.

Uh, sorry Hungry Girl. I love you, but if you mess with the best salad in the world, I have only two words for you; FUCK YOU!

I also appreciate her reminding us that the bread sticks are 150 calories a piece.

Really? Did anyone think they they weren't about that? I mean a slice of bread is usually around 90?

I don't know about you, but the salad and bread sticks are my favorite part of the meal at Olive Garden. I really would like to bitch slap Hungry Girl for ruining it for me.

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

We do the all-you-can-eat soup, salad, and breadsticks at the Olive Garden frequently. Agnes and I both love the salad, although I'm not too thrilled about most of their soups. If you make it to Virginia, we'll treat you!

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for the salad and breadsticks, OG would not be worth it.

Go anyway.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Do we want healthy eating or enjoyable eating?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I want enjoyable eating. Healthy eating is for the birds!