Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Stuff

~ I've read 50 books this year so far. Yes, they've been romance novels but hey! they are books too!

~ Sick of hearing about our stupid quarterback. I wish the Steelers would trade that nasty sack of poop, or send him to a clinic to dry out cos, Big Ben is a raging alcoholic who needs help. Actually he needs a knee to the groin or to meet up with someone like Loreena Bobbit.

~ I'm also sick of hearing about sugar and salt. I hate to tell the world this, but the stuff that's killing us is all the perservatives that go into foods now. My gran lived to be 101 and for most of her life she used stuff like LARD! And guess what? That stuff didn't kill her.

~ Its Turn Off week, for those of you that don't know. I wish I could turn off the computer, but I just can't drag my butt away from it. I can stay away from the TV though, cos everything I watch is in reruns right now. Boo!

~ I've also determined that if the world likes it, I won't. I hate American Idol, I hate Glee, I hate Green Day. I think the only semi-popular thing that I like is Mika.

~ I'm still hating on the politician who's platform is "I believe in god, abortions are wrong, guns are right." Seriously people, how in the fuck can you vote for someone like that. Its wrong to kill an unborn child, but its fine to have a gun, which will do what? Kill or maim? Uh...ASSHAT!

~ Watched the first episode of the new season of Ashes To Ashes yesterday and all I can say is OMG! It was great and Phillip Glenister is so sexy.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I think Mika's only popular in England. No one here ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention him.

Mike said...

50 books! You're ....... 50 ahead of me.

Magazines for me, too many to count.

Molly Bandit said...

I used to be a huge Green Day fan, but once that last album came out, it kind of tainted them for me. Now I can't even stand to listen to much of their old stuff.

Never really saw the appeal in Glee, to be honest with you. It's like Cop Rock Degrassi without a shred of what makes either of those shows so-bad-they're-good.