Saturday, April 03, 2010

Lots To Do

I have 2 reviews to write this weekend. I have much laundry to do. Oh and mass tonight is the super long Easter Vigil service, and that's the mass I'm probably going to attend. I'm a bit batshit insane like that.

I'm just not sure where they time is going to come from.

Did I mention I've also got to help with the cooking for Easter?

Yeah, that too.

Why is it that holidays only mean more work? At least the really big holidays?

I think I like Memorial Day, Fourth Of July and Labor Day better. All they require is me sitting on my butt and eating burgers and hot dogs, that Dad makes on the grill.

Life is good during the summer holidays. All the other ones are just a hassle!

2 comments:

Mike said...

My wife is going to our Easter Vigil service. I'll be joining her later for the Easter Vigil service supper. Food is the one thing guaranteed to get me to church.

Wv: rerba - how a drunk says that country singers' name.

Bilbo said...

You're right about the summer holidays...except that I'm the dad working the grill. We'll be in Pittsburgh over Memorial Day weekend to visit my Dad...we'll wave as we go by Charleroi on the Mon...