Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day In Wheeling

I love Wheeling, WV. I can't believe that I'm saying that but there's just so much wonderful stuff there, from great food to great shopping.

It almost always turns out to be a day of book shopping and eating and today was no different. I found several books at my favorite used shop in Downtown Wheeling, Paradox Books. We had crepes at Later Alligators. Oh and I got some gorgeous jewelry at a little shop in the market. Then we headed towards Triadelphia and Books-A-Million, where I hit the sale tables and had a crazy awesome frappe!

All in all it was a great day. Lots of books to read. Lots of good food consumed. Who could ask for a better day? I know I can't

Now I have to take an hour out of my reading schedule so I can watch the new episode of Doctor Who.

Life is good, my friends. Life is good!

5 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sounds great :)

I really shouldn't buy any more books... I keep saying that, yet I bought another 2 last week!

Molly Bandit said...

Wheeling is great. I fell in love with that place when we went for the hockey game. We're going to take the movie David's been making on tour this summer, and Wheeling is likely going to be one of the stops.

Mike said...

What is this, book post day? Amanda posted about books which lead Bilbo to post about books and now here's another post about books.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I love being in a bookshop.

Bilbo said...

Glad you had such a good time. I haven't spent any significant time in Wheeling in many years, but I still remember it as a nice town.