Friday, April 02, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 musical things that you are excited for this spring/summer


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Gordon Lightfoot concert in June.

2. The new Andy Bell CD that I think is due out in May

3. Hairspray @ The Benedum in July (assuming I can afford it)

4. The Phantom Of The Opera in Aug/Sept I'm not sure which one of these shows I'm going to, but I'm excited for both this and Hairspray. I'm thinking when it comes down to money, The Phantom will win.

5. Free outdoor concerts: I'm hoping there are a few coming up at Oglebay this summer.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

Phantom of the Opera is an awesome show. We've seen it twice: once in DC and once in Las Vegas at the theater in the Venetian Hotel that was built specifically for that show. I could listen to "That's All I Ask of You" and "The Music of the Night" 24 hours a day.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've seen both Phantom and Hairspray in London. I enjoyed Hairspray far more.

Mike said...

Never seen either. My wife wold probably have to drug me to get me to one.

Wv: stano - Hawaii 5-OH character that didn't pan out.