Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Loan Or Not To Loan

I fell in love with a car on Saturday. A 2004 Ford Focus in French Blue. Sadly that little beauty costs $9,000. Which is about $2,000 more than I would be willing to go.

~Big Sigh~

I've spent a lot of time getting out of debt. I've worked hard at it.

I'm almost there.

Everything I have right now, credit card wise is more than manageable. I'm not sure if I want to dive head first into a big loan.

I'm not sure my job is that stable.

I just don't know what to do. I'm still looking, but why did this car have to be exactly what I wanted?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Life is always dangling carrots just out of reach.

rashbre said...

There's also the balance about whether one needs 'wheels' all the time or not. In the UK in big cities its possible to use public transport most of the time. I guess in the US the car is pretty well mandatory?

In the UK we also have magazines that give us ways to haggle prices. You seem to have something called Edmunds?

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/focus/review.html