Friday, April 23, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 music videos you can watch over and over.


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams: I have always loved this video. I could watch it over and over, and Justin really looks so lovely. Plus I love the song more than I should.



2. Elvis Costello - ...This Town: OK, how can you not love Devil Elvis!!



3. Erasure - Take A Chance On Me: Just watch it an you'll understand!!



4. George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You: Only the chair video please. This video is beyond cute. God I miss George.




5. Roxette - Joyride. I just loved how cheap and cheesy this video was and the song was just damn fun. They don't make em like this anymore.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

Love "This Town" and "Got My Mind Set On You." My other all-time favorites include ZZ Top's "TV Dinners," Kid Creole & the Coconuts "My Male Curiosity," and Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield."

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I can't think of my top 5 right now, but one of my faves is the video for Rob Thomas's "Lonely No more".

Mike said...

I love the snare drum in Joy Ride.