Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dreams

I had a freaky dream last night, and I wasn't even under the influence of Nyquil. It was one of those dreams where I'm trying to get away from something, but I don't know what it is.

At some point I was in our garage and it was totally dark. I walked back to the house, bumping into the rose bushes. I even got a branch stuck in my bracelet or watch.

When I got back into the house I suddenly toppled over. I tried to scream but I had no voice. That's when I woke up.

I hate these kinds of dreams.

I used to have the "wanting to scream" dreams quite often when I was younger, but I haven't had one in a long while.

I wonder what brought this dream about.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Dreams in which are unpleasant are no fun at all.

Mike said...

It's a flash back to George Bush days.