Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why Is It So Hard?

I've been trying to weed out clothes I don't wear anymore because I don't fit in them or just don't like them etc. I'm hoping to clear out space in my closets and drawers. No matter what I do, I can't get it all down.

I don't know why there are things I just can't part with, even though I know I'll never wear them again. I'm not even sure if some of them have sentimental value. I think its just that I don't feel I got my money's worth out of the garmets.

Does that make sense?

I'm sure its some warped woman's logic that I'm applying here, or maybe I just don't want to get rid of things.

I have a rule with books that I don't pass it on to Goodwill or a friend until I've read it or am sure that I've read it before. I just can't easily toss books, even if they are my cheesy Harlequins.

Maybe I need those Hoarders people to come and do an intervention? LOL!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I feel the same way about so much of my stuff.

Mike said...

'those Hoarders people'

I know some of these interveners. They just want you to throw your stuff away. I say that's what your kids (or relatives) are for, after you're dead.

sage said...

Yeah, it's taken me a few years, but there are no more 34" waist trousers in my closet!