Sunday, April 11, 2010

Decisions Decisions

Suddenly there is a wealth of concerts coming through the area. Gordon Lightfoot in June and now Weird Al in July.

I'm trying to decide if I want to catch the Weird One. His shows are supposedly really good, and I've always been amused by the parodies he's done.

Plus if I bought cheap seats it would only be about $35.

Not bad for a concert.

I have until tomorrow morning to decide.

ARGH!

Also, its not as if The Moody Blues or Elvis Costello were playing shows nearby, so I should enjoy the shows that I can catch.

Speaking of which, less then 2 weeks until Craig Ferguson!!

3 comments:

yellojkt said...

Weird Al puts on a pretty elaborate show, but you have to really appreciate his sense of humor to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely, go see Weird Al. Not only is it a high-production show with costumes and effects, but Al's band rocks! The musical quality is absolutely first-rate.

~OE

Rob said...

I'd love to see Craig Ferguson. The wife and I are big fans.