Friday, March 26, 2010

Top 5 On Friday

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.


Top 5 artists you have to own everything or everything you can afford


Mostly these are all bands that I buy as much as I can afford.

1. Erasure/Andy Bell: I own CD singles and bootlegs and anything I can usually get my hands on when it comes to this band.

2. Elvis Costello: Right now I'm down 3 albums and its killing me. I have reissues of reissues! How bad is that?

3. The Moody Blues: I have more best of compilations than these guys have studio albums and that's sickening. Right now I'm missing one live album, and that's because I'm sick of them not putting out a studio album.

4. Duran Duran: I hate myself for loving them. If their next album is as shitty as Red Carpet Massacre, I will not be wasting my money on them anymore.

5. Keri Noble: One of my favorite female singers and I buy as much of her stuff as I can. I've even done the digital download thing for her Christmas EP. I will own the CD when I can justify its inflated Japanese import cost.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Maybe you can trade your whole collection in on a new car.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Mike: I would rather walk then do that.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Mine is probably limited to Take That and Robbie Williams :)

Anonymous said...

Beach boys/Brian Wilson, especially the SMiLE era stuff...I need this like you need the Moody Blues...