Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm

Is it possible to be exhausted from doing absolutely nothing? If so, I'm pretty sure I am. My mom blames it on the weather. I blame it on that too in part.

I'm ready for spring.

I'm sick of sitting around staring at the same walls day in and day out. I'm sick of doing absolutely nothing.

Its getting old.

I'm starting to feel like the computer is actually an extension of my body. That kind of depresses me.

I just wish I could feel more energetic right now. More motivated. These blahs have got to go.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I haven't been on my computer all day today.

rashbre said...

I, too, am ready for Spring.

Deirdre said...

I think it's proven that the more stagnant you are, the more it follows. Force yourself to get up and do something different... even in the cold. I know it sucks but it works!

For instance, it's been cold here (and I know our weather conditions are COMPLETELY different, so this isn't an easy option for you)... but even though it's been cold, I force myself to leave the office to take a walk around Target. Then I mosey on over to Starbucks and order up my favorite latte.

By the time I get back, I feel a sense of renewal and refreshment. And I always love giving myself a treat. :D

Even if it's not getting out or treating yourself, just find something different than the norm to do... I think you'll enjoy the benefits nonetheless!! :D