Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Has Anyone Watched Parenthood?

Now that my USA shows have wrapped up for the time being, I was left with nothing to watch last night. I tried to get some reading in, as well as some sleep, since my cough from hell is still lurking, but I was still slightly awake at 10 o'clock.

So I thought, why not give Parenthood a try.

No, I'm not having children, I'm just going to watch a new show on NBC.

I managed to stay awake for part of it, but what I saw I thought was actually pretty decent. It wasn't as good as my USA Shows but its also a different kind of show. Its one of those dramadies, part drama, part comedy and I think it works.

I think its being killed in the ratings, so I'm not expecting it to last very long, but it was far from awful and its better than another stupid cop/lawyer/medical drama.

Anyone else watching this?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I've lived parenthood.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It hasn't appeared here in Britain.

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

I'm not sure if it's here in OZ yet, either.