Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Tunes: Week 125

From Music Memoirs

Let's talk about books and music:

1. What is your favorite rock bio or autobiography?
I have to say that I totally loved Loretta Lynn's A Coal Miner's Daughter. She didn't really hold much back and the story was entertaining and gave me a better appreciation of her music.

2. What musician do you wish would write their life story?
No question about it; Elvis Costello. A runner up would be Paul McCartney

3. If you could write a biography of an artist living or dead, who would it be and why?
I think I would pick Justin Hayward or John Lodge, mostly because there aren't any stories out there about The Moody Blues or their music. Plus I really believe either of these guys would have some amusing tales to share.

0 comments: