Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Already?

Granted I am happy that the weekend is fast upon us, but I would like to know where the hell my life is going, because I'm sure not doing much of anything.

Le sigh.

The huge amount of excitement I had in my life last night involved watching 2 TV shows. That's pretty sad. The other burst of excitement I had was going to Walmart, which actually is quite pathetic, because there's no excitement to be found at Walmart.

I just wish there was something going on that is worth discussing. I'm sick of listening to debate on health care and truthfully I'm ashamed of each and every republican out there, and Sarah Palin who is a wingnut of her own variety makes me wish that I was born anywhere but the USA.

Can't there be something exciting happening that isn't aggravating?

Bigger Le sigh.

But I am alive so I guess its all good, right?

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Well, we have a new granddaughter. It's exciting for us, at least!

vw - sespoo: what you use if you don't have commercial sewage disposal.

Mike said...

Sure you're doing something exciting. You're saving up for a new car.

Wv: huffinra - How you let out a big cheer.