Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feeling Argumentative

I'm sick of my republican brother bashing everything Obama does.

Now I'm in no way backing everything he's been doing, but I don't think he's doing a horrible job considering what he was left with.

As for health care, I don't know whats right or wrong anymore. I'm just sick of those with health care feeling that because they can afford it or are lucky enough to have a job that offers insurance that's worthy of having, that no one else deserves that right or should have help getting it.

I pay $159 a month for coverage out of my own pocket and I still have a deductible around $1300 before my coverage kicks in at 90/10.

Not great but it gets the job done sometimes.

I don't think its right that the government says all children should have coverage and not the parents that have to take care of the children.

Everyone should be able to go to the doctor without having to worry about going into debt with medical bills. I don't care if you make a million a year or $10,000 a year. Plus if you are in the lower income brackets, and I am, its hard to make that decision to purchase health coverage because you have other bills to pay. What's more important?

Think about that.

And why is the poor person's life not worth as much as a millionaires? There are people that love them and need them.

Again, I don't think the health care bill that may or may not pass is the perfect solution, but something has to be done. The system is broke beyond belief.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Point well made!

Bilbo said...

It looks as if we're sharing a rant today! Glad I'm in good company.

Janelle said...

I half-joked today that the Republicans just want to thin out the population. You know, like their own personal survival of the fittest.