Monday, March 15, 2010

The Weekend From Hell

I pretty much slept through all of yesterday. I don't think I can remember when I've felt that sick. Usually I get a sinus cold here and there, I'm pretty sure I was walking around with the flu since Wednesday.

I took Nyquil last night at around 8:30 and zoned for awhile, but last night my Mom and nephew decided to chatter like magpies and I couldn't sleep.

I've got Nyquil sea legs and its almost 9:30.

Not a good thing.

I just want to resume normal or as close to normal life as I possibly can, but so far that's not happening.

I haven't eaten a full meal in days because I can't taste a damn thing and I've determined that when you can't taste food, why bother.

Oh and I'm cranky as hell, which is about the only thing about me that's still normal.

2 comments:

Mike said...

See, you forgot to eat a whole pie as a sacrafice to the god of PI. Had you done that, you'd be well by now. To late now.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Get well reall soon!