Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weird Dreams

I wasn't even under the influence of Nyquil last night and I was having wacky dreams. I was in a hotel for some function and I was flirting mercilessly with Michael Crawford. Yeah, Michael Crawford, of The Phantom Of The Opera.

I have no idea where that dream came from, but it does get weirder.

The hotel where we were staying or at for the function was full of snakes and the elevators weren't working properly.

Oh and my grandmother was at the church function and I was complaining about the cake, because I wanted to eat it but I need to lose weight and it was tempting me terribly.

Yeah. It was one of the goofiest dreams I've had in ages. I have no idea where it came from but it was certainly entertaining in parts.

I don't care how old Michael Crawford is, he's a damn handsome man.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I can always figure out something that happened the day before that relates to the dream.

Wv: ercuress - Fixes at the hospital Emergency room.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A wacky drea. I rarely remember mine.

Janelle said...

I had a bizarre/awesome one about John Cusack a few nights ago.